How GrowthLoop and
Export audiences from your data warehouse to Airship for messaging, content personalization and audience management.
Why use GrowthLoop and Airship
Send customer lists from your data warehouse to Airship in one click and always keep them in sync. Create personalized messages that can be delivered to customers through various channels, such as push notifications and SMS messaging.
How it works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Airship.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Find your exported audiences in Airship.
- When you create a campaign in Airship, you can select from your existing list of audiences for targeting.
Common use cases for
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.