How GrowthLoop &
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads in one click and always keep them in sync. Your lists can be sent to target Search, Shopping, Gmail, Youtube, and Display Ads on Google.
Common Use Cases
- Best Customer Lookalikes — Export lists of your best customers to Google Ads to find “similar” users to acquire.
- Churn Re-activation — Export lists of churned customers you are trying to win back based on what they purchased in the past.
- Free to Paid Conversion — Export lists of free sign-ups and convert them to paid customers.
- Upsell Non-Email Openers — The majority of your customers don’t read your emails, unfortunately. For those non-readers, get in front of them on Google and Youtube for cross-selling and upselling to new products. This is a clever use case we see all the time.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Google Ads.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Google Ads will match users with their database and create a Customer Match Audience.
- You can see all your Google Ads audiences in your Audience Manager.
- When you create a campaign in Google Ads, you can select your Customer Match Audience for targeting.
Common use cases for
Acquire customers that look like your best customers with Google Ads
Send your top customer lists from BigQuery to Google Ads and use the power of Google's data to find customers that look like them.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.