How GrowthLoop &
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Launch Darkly.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Launch Darkly will create a segment and add users that match that segment.
- When creating a test in Launch Darkly, select the GrowthLoop segment for triggering that feature, and only users within that segment will see it.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Export your GrowthLoop audiences to DV360, or Display & Video 360, and target key segments across Google's vast ecosystem of advertising channels.
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.