How GrowthLoop and
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to StackAdapt in one click and always keep them in sync. Re-engage customers intelligently across StackAdapt's supported channels.
Common Use Cases
- Best Customer Lookalikes — Export lists of your best customers to StackAdapt to find “similar” users to acquire.
- Churn Re-activation — Export lists of churned customers and win them back based on what they purchased in the past.
- Free to Paid Conversion — Export lists of free sign-ups you are trying to convert to paid customers.
- Upsell Non-Email Openers — The majority of your customers don’t read your emails, unfortunately. For those non-readers, get in front of them on StackAdapt for cross-selling and upselling to new products.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to StackAdapt.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Find your exported Audiences under StackAdapt's Audiences
- When you create a campaign in StackAdapt, you can select from your existing list of Audiences, for targeting.
Common use cases for
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.