How GrowthLoop &
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Intercom.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Intercom will match users with their database.
- When you view a customer in Intercom, you can see which GrowthLoop customer segment they are in.
- When you send a push notification leveraging Intercom, you can target all users within a particular GrowthLoop segment.
Common use cases for
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.