How GrowthLoop and
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Marketo in one click and always keep them in sync. Your lists can be sent to target email campaigns in Marketo.
Common Use Cases
- Sign Up Flow Activation Emails — Send emails to help users that fall off in your sign up flow to convert them to active users.
- Emails based on any user behavior— Send emails based on user behavior such as "Add to Cart."
- Emails to churned customers — Re-engage churned customers via email with an offer.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Marketo.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Marketo will match users with their database leads as a Smart List.
- When you create a campaign in Marketo, you can select your Smart List for targeting your email campaign.
Common use cases for
Re-engage users that fell off your Sign Up Flow
Many of your potential customers never make it through the sign up flow. Re-engage them through an email sequence in Marketo as soon as they fall out of your funnel. (0-7 days) after sign up.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.