How GrowthLoop &
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Marketo in one click and always keep them in sync. Your lists can be sent to target email campaigns in Marketo.
Common Use Cases
- Sign Up Flow Activation Emails — Send emails to help users that fall off in your sign up flow to convert them to active users.
- Emails based on any user behavior— Send emails based on user behavior such as "Add to Cart."
- Emails to churned customers — Re-engage churned customers via email with an offer.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Marketo.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Marketo will match users with their database leads as a Smart List.
- When you create a campaign in Marketo, you can select your Smart List for targeting your email campaign.
Common use cases for
Re-engage users that fell off your Sign Up Flow
Many of your potential customers never make it through the sign up flow. Re-engage them through an email sequence in Marketo as soon as they fall out of your funnel. (0-7 days) after sign up.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.