How GrowthLoop &
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Pinterest Ads in one click and always keep them in sync. Re-engage customers while they scroll through their Instagram feed.
Common Use Cases
- Best Customer Lookalikes — Export lists of your best customers to Pinterest Ads to find “similar” users to acquire.
- Churn Re-activation — Export lists of churned customers and win them back based on what they purchased in the past.
- Free to Paid Conversion — Export lists of free sign-ups you are trying to convert to paid customers.
- Upsell Non-Email Openers — The majority of your customers don’t read your emails, unfortunately. For those non-readers, get in front of them on Pinterest for cross-selling and upselling to new products.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Pinterest Ads.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Pinterest Ads will match users with their database and create a Custom Audience.
- You can see all your Pinterest Ads audiences under Ads -> Audiences.
- When you create a campaign in Pinterest Ads you can select from your existing list of Audiences, for targeting.
Common use cases for
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.