How GrowthLoop and
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Instagram Ads in one click and always keep them in sync. Re-engage customers while they scroll through their Instagram feed.
Common Use Cases
- Best Customer Lookalikes — Export lists of your best customers to Instagram Ads to find “similar” users to acquire.
- Churn Re-activation — Export lists of churned customers and win them back based on what they purchased in the past.
- Free to Paid Conversion — Export lists of free sign-ups you are trying to convert to paid customers.
- Upsell Non-Email Openers — The majority of your customers don’t read your emails, unfortunately. For those non-readers, get in front of them on Instagram for cross-selling and upselling to new products.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Facebook Ads, which houses your Instagram Ads.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Facebook Ads will match users with their database and create a Custom Audience.
- You can see all your Facebook Ads audiences in your Audience Manager.
- When you create a campaign in Facebook Ads you can select your Custom Audience for targeting.
Common use cases for
Re-engage users that fell off your Sign Up Flow Months Ago
Many of your potential customers never make it through the sign up flow. Once they haven't finished sign up within 7 days they likely won't read your emails either. However, these users are still valuable and you can still reach them with GrowthLoop. Re-engage them through Facebook Ads to remind them to complete sign up.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.