How GrowthLoop and
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Mailchimp, targeting email campaigns in one click, and always keep them in sync.
Common Use Cases
- Emails based on sign-up activation — Send emails to help users that fall off in your sign up flow and convert them to active users.
- Emails based on any user behavior— Send emails based on user behavior such as "Add to Cart."
- Emails to churned customers — Re-engage churned customers via email with an offer.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Mailchimp.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users to your audience.
- GrowthLoop will send all audience segments created in GrowthLoop Audience Builder to the same Audience list in Mailchimp. To help provide visibility into which users fall into which audience segment created and exported, GrowthLoop will Tag the users with the name of the audience export from GrowthLoop.
- Create your campaign and select only those users with the appropriate tag for targeting.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.