How GrowthLoop &
Send customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Mailchimp, targeting email campaigns in one click, and always keep them in sync.
Common Use Cases
- Emails based on sign-up activation — Send emails to help users that fall off in your sign up flow and convert them to active users.
- Emails based on any user behavior— Send emails based on user behavior such as "Add to Cart."
- Emails to churned customers — Re-engage churned customers via email with an offer.
How it Works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Mailchimp.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users to your audience.
- GrowthLoop will send all audience segments created in GrowthLoop Audience Builder to the same Audience list in Mailchimp. To help provide visibility into which users fall into which audience segment created and exported, GrowthLoop will Tag the users with the name of the audience export from GrowthLoop.
- Create your campaign and select only those users with the appropriate tag for targeting.
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
Sync Conversions from your Data Warehouse to Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API to improve the accuracy of your conversion tracking.
Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Yahoo Ads and re-engage with your customers as they browse Yahoo properties.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to CSV. This is useful for destinations that do not have APIs or programmatic ways to connect.
Yes, it is a common use case! Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and send them to Snowflake.
Export customer lists from your Data Warehouse to Courier for targeting with product notifications.