How GrowthLoop and
Export audience segments from your data warehouse to Genesys for voice, SMS, or email campaigns.
Why use GrowthLoop and Genesys
Export audience segments from your data warehouse to Genesys for enhanced customer engagement, streamlined contact center operations, and the ability to deliver personalized and efficient interactions across various communication channels.
How it works
- Create an audience in GrowthLoop.
- Every 15 minutes, we'll generate an updated version of your customer list and send it to Genesys.
- At the same time, GrowthLoop will remove users from your audience that no longer qualify and add newly qualified users.
- Find your exported Audiences in Genesys.
- When you create a campaign in Genesys, you can select from your existing list of Audiences, for targeting.
Common use cases for
See how leading companies use Flywheel with
Relevant Blog Posts
Google Campaign Manager 360
Sync conversions to Google Campaign Manager 360 to achieve stronger return on ad spend (ROAS).
Export audiences and events from your Data Cloud to AppsFlyer for tracking and targeting.
Visually build segments in GrowthLoop and export them to a Microsoft Excel file.