This article outlines the steps necessary to set up Snapchat a GrowthLoop destination and begin exporting audiences for activation.
You must have a Snapchat business account to connect to the GrowthLoop application.
Setting up Snapchat as a Destination
When you sign into the Segmentation Platform, navigate to the Destinations tab on the left sidebar and click New Destination in the top right corner.
When the Select Destination window pops up, scroll to find Snapchat and click Add Snapchat.
Clicking Add Snapchat will take you to the Snapchat login page. This is where you will sign in with your Snapchat Ads Manager credentials.
Once you click login, it will ask if you’d like to connect snapchat to your GrowthLoop subscription. Click Continue.
Once you click continue, you will be routed back to the GrowthLoop web application, which will require you to select/insert the following information
- Team: This is the team that your user belongs to in GrowthLoop. If you have configured multiple teams in your org, be sure to select the team that your user belongs to.
- Destination Name: This how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward
- Sync frequency: how frequently audiences will be synced to the destination
- Ad account ID: In the Snapchat UI, log in and click the dropdown in the top left. Click Ad accounts and copy the Ad account ID and paste it in this field.
- Refresh Token: this will automatically populate when you initially log into your Snapchat Ads Manager console via the GrowthLoop application
You will now see Snapchat in your list of connected destinations!
Once you export an audience to the Snapchat destination, you can log in to your Snapchat Ads manager and see if the audience successfully routed to Snapchat. In the top left dropdown, click Audiences and you will find your newly exported audience in the list. Keep in mind that the sync frequency and internal pipeline operations will impact how quickly your audience appears in Snapchat Ads Manager after being exported from the application.
Experiencing any issues connecting to Snapchat as a destination? Reach out to us at solutions@GrowthLoop.com and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Looking to connect other sales and marketing destinations for audience activation? Click Here to find more information in our Help Center!