1. Navigate to Datasets in GrowthLoop.
2. Click Connect Destination
3. Click Microsoft Dynamics
4. Add a Destination Name (We recommend you choose something descriptive like "Microsoft Dynamics Product Group Sales")
5. Login to Microsoft Dynamics: dynamics.microsoft.com
6. Copy your Instance URL. You can find your instance URL in your browser.
7. Add your Instance URL to GrowthLoop and select "Create Destination"
8. You will be taken to Microsoft's authentication page. Select "Consent on behalf of your organization". This will enable GrowthLoop to enrich your Dynamics data. Remember, we never delete data so you don't have to worry.
9. Your Microsoft Dynamics account is now authenticated and will appear on your destinations page.
10. Head over to the Routes tab in GrowthLoop to begin enriching your Contacts and Accounts with data from your Data Warehouse.
11. Head over to the Audiences tab to begin creating customer list to send as Campaigns to Microsoft Dynamics.
Experiencing any issues connecting to Microsoft Dynamics as a destination? Reach out to us at solutions@GrowthLoop.com and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Looking to connect other sales and marketing destinations for audience activation? Click Here to find more information in our Help Center!